CGI’s core business is to provide credit insurance to domestic suppliers for?both local and export markets. Credit insurance provides cover to businesses against non-payment of debts owed to them by business customers for goods or services provided on credit terms.
Professional management of buyers through credit limits
Protect cash flow & profits from bad-debt losses
Sell safely to new and existing customers
Secure Financing Terms
Enter domestic/international markets with confidence
Increase working capital availability
Reduce bad-debt reserves
Protect your trade
Better trading conditions
View the impact of non insured debt
Business Information Reports
Dependable Credit & Status information about potential business connections is crucial when making decisions about future business relationships.
CGI’s Business Information Reports solution can help to Know a customer or prospect’s long-term business viability and staying informed of any changes in their status.
In today’s world, it is a commercially imperative to know your customers for a more profitable business.
As such, Business Information Reports are your best tools to assess creditworthiness and financial health of your customers, suppliers and/or as a matter of fact, anyone who you have an interest in.
With a network of across 150 countries including Indian Ocean and other mains countries of export, Credit Guarantee Services Co Ltd provides you with a quick, accurate and reliable report from a myriad of sources compile in a comprehensive company credit reports.
The contents of the report include but not limited to:
- The basic company data such as date of incorporation, authorised & paid up capital, location and addresses of different offices, directors and major shareholders along with their shareholdings
- Background & history of the company
- Information about the activities of the company, no. of employees, sales & purchase terms and operating premises
- Names and addresses of bankers
- Information about the key partners or the Chief Executive of the company
- In case of limited companies two years of financial data
- The names and details of relationships with the subsidiaries, affiliates and parent company
- Any event, incident or activity of the company because of which it was in news recently Our opinion of the company
The information in these reports comes from several sources, which includes our in-house database, Company Registry records, Balance sheets, Press reports, trade sources and field interviews to name a few.
Sample report can be provide on demand.